November 18, - SchemaSoft today released its Document Readers and Writers developer library. This is the first component of the Document Interpreter Technology, a comprehensive software library for reading, manipulating and writing a variety of file formats including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe PDF documents. -PRESS RELEASE
November 16, - SchemaSoft and RenderX, Inc. today announced a strategic alliance that will focus on producing a best-in-class print engine based on XML and non-XML input data, and high quality print output in various formats. -PRESS RELEASE
Software Selection Guide:
Here are some Tips (and more) for Professionals’ provides practical advice, hints and tips to help you improve your selection process, so that your software selection is:
1. What the Software Needs to Do: Ask everyone who will use the software to make a list of their top 10 tasks. Be specific: Weekly Sales Reports by City, print invoices or e-mail receipts are specific features. It is also important to identify the information that needs to be stored or tracked such as customer names and addresses, vendors, past trip history and specific travel requirements.
2. Custom-Designed or Pre-Written: You will find that almost any type business has a choice of prewritten, off-the-shelf software solutions. These will include basic functions such as customer relations management (CRM), sales, accounting, vendor and product management and reporting. Pre-written solutions can save a great deal of time and money over custom solutions – they come pre-tested and ready to run. Custom solutions provide the best fit if your business is truly unique, but time, money and the patience will be required. My recommendation: a pre-written solution that allows a great deal of customization offers the best of both worlds.
3. Where the Software Will Run: Your software will typically be shared by all or most of the computers on your office network. It can be hosted on a local computer or on a server somewhere on the Internet. Internet applications are developed to be a “one-size-fits-all,” are generally “rented” and are not as customizable as an in-office solution. On theother hand, solutions that have a broader range of functionality or are more customized are better implemented on your local network.
4. Budget: Set a realistic budget by speaking with similar companies who have recently implemented a solution. Trade groups are a good source for contacts. Don’t forget to consider required hardware upgrades, customization of the solution, training and support.
5. Demonstrations and References: One would assume that the salesperson can make the software look good but try to find one that has practical experience in your line of business. Ask about the developers or programmers – it’s a big plus if they have experience in your industry. Speak with actual users about their implementation experience, software’s performance, customer service team and scalability. When an integrated software solution is thoughtfully selected, the return on investment can be immediate and huge. Any office task can be completed more quickly with a well-designed, integrated solution. Rooming lists can be generated with a button click instead of editing or typing a document. Accounting reports can be automatically updated if a reservation changes, and invoices or receipts can be automatically queued and delivered. Tours or a series of tours can be “set up” in the system ready for booking with no more effort than creating the first one.
Mobile phone software
These are exciting times in the mobile communications industry. Companies are announcing the next big thing in technology seemingly every ten minutes. What can you do to avoid falling for the hype? Visit phones4u.co.uk for the latest mobile phones and get the facts.
Or why not try the Dialaphone website for deals on the latest and greatest handsets? There's sure to be something for everyone.
ADSL stands for A symmetric D igital S ubscriber L ine (Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line "). ADSL line is a type of DSL . optus broadband . It consists of an analog transmission of digital data supported by the symmetric pair of copper that carries the phone line subscriber line conventional, 1 as long as the line length does not exceed 5.5 km measured from the Telephone, or has not other services on the same wire that may interfere.
If you like testing third party software, it's highly recommended that you have antivirus software installed, so that no malicious software can be installed.
Why Jailbreak? Top 5 Reasons to jailbreak iPhone
In brief, jailbreak iphone means you are allowed to install 3rd party applications on iPhone. This applies to all version of firmwares. And, for unlocking iPhone, it refers to the process to open up your iPhone to accept all carriers. Unlocked iPhone allows you to use SIM card from all carriers. You are no longer bind to the official carrier (e.g. AT&T) approved by Apple.
So, with the introduction of iPhone AppStore, why do we still need to jailbreak? For this question, mostly queried by iPhone 3G users, I have thought of 5 reasons to jailbreak iPhone even with the presence of AppStore.
Reason #1 – Install 3rd pary applications via Cydia and Installer
Reason #2 – Video Recording
Reason #3 – Changing iPhone Looks & FeelReason #4 – Full control of your iPhone
It is so difficult to find a cheap but reliable hosting on the internet, right? Visit Hostingz.com to check out the top 10 hosting companies in the United States, you can read all the hosting reviews and get a hosting coupon to save both of your time and money.